Saturday, April 17, 2021

A sad goodby...

 We've lived on Lanes Cove for more than 16 years. After building a wonderful home and thoroughly enjoying the experience of living in such a unique and beautiful location, we've decided to spend our retirement in Florida. Before you say "uh huh..." my wife and I are both natives of Florida, with Sandy growing up in Magnolia and I grew up in Seminole Florida. We found another spot that is very special that is on the Manatee River, bordering the Emerson Point Preserve and with a little beach and covered dock. It is different than Lanes Cove, but in many ways the same.

The new owners are excited to live on Lanes Cove and I'm turning over the blog to them. I'm sure you will enjoy their postings as they discover this quirky corner of Cape Ann.

As Douglas Adams once wrote, "So long, and thanks for all of the Fish."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




  uscity.net directory