Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Emily!




Running a webcam can be great fun.

This morning I noticed a sign with some balloons attached to a stack of lobster pots--HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY. I decided to zoom the webcam onto the sign. Later, as I was getting the newspapers this morning, a car pulled up and a man got out. He said he his name was Bill Maki and today was his daughter's birthday. She's going to school in Spain and watches the webcam frequently to see what' s going on at home. Bill's wife phoned him to tell him that the webcam had been zoomed onto the sign so he decided to stop by and thank us.

Unfortunately it is raining this morning and the sign sort of took a beating. I called my friend Steve Ruberti and asked if he could do something. Always willing to help out, Steve fixed the sign.

Happy Birthday, Emily.

5 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday, wherever you are. I hope you have a wonderful day.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:11 AM  

  • Awwww Happy Birthday Emmy, can wait to see you - 49 days and counting!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

  • Hi Em mum told me about the web,I go on every day now it is lots of fun, great sunset. Glad you got my card hope you had a fun birthday. Miss you ,Love you, nana Morse Thanks Stan,and Steve

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:28 PM  

  • Happy Birthday, Emily. Hope you are enjoying Spain. Much love from Jen (used to be MacDonald), Darren, and the boys.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 PM  

  • Got the sign fixed, we'll your prue Gloucester.
    The finest kind of people, who are wicked good.

    Thanks for being so true
    Phil Ramsey
    Lexington, Sc
    BUT Out-A-Gloucester

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home




  uscity.net directory