Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another Willow Sighting (almost)

Got a call this morning from my wife. She asked if I was watching the webcam. I keep the image up at work because I don't have a window that overlooks the water (who am I kidding...I couldn't tell you if it was day or night from my office). I quickly switched to the webcam just to see the stern of a ship passing out of the frame. She told me it was the Willow and it was just outside of the cove. Maybe she'll overnight in Ipswich Bay--can't really tell right now.

I've exchanged e-mails with the Captain of the USCGC Willow. They were pretty surprised to find the Willow on someone's website. She is based in Newport, RI and they've told the crew about this blog so family members can check up on the ship--that is when I happen to be watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




  uscity.net directory